Press Release: Camden Partners Becomes AltoPartners Australia
AltoPartners, the leading international alliance of independently owned executive search and leadership consulting firms, proudly announce Camden Partners has merged with two other independent search firms to begin trading in Australia as AltoPartners from November 2016. The merger enhances the practice group and sector coverage of the team, and establishes the foundation for future offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. AltoPartners Australia already has the rich partnership experience of Richard Sterling and Robert Bozek, and is now bolstered by the expertise of new partners Richard Fortune and Peter Tulau, two highly accomplished executive search professionals.
Richard Sterling, Managing Partner of AltoPartners Australia says; “When one of our clients or candidates looks up AltoPartners, they will see a substantial and energetic executive search organisation that delivers best practice globally. Trading as AltoPartners removes the confusion of dual branding and delivers a powerful message about local knowledge and global experience. By having associates in Melbourne and Brisbane, AltoPartners will have access to the immense diversity of talent as well as key decision makers across all industry sectors from financial services through to manufacturing, natural resources, professional services and the sciences.”
The eastern seaboard of Australia, particularly Sydney and Melbourne, is the home of the majority of Australia’s companies and provide the headquarters for many foreign companies operating in Australia or within the South East Asian region.
Welcoming the news and recognising the equity and value in the AltoPartners global brand name, Stephen Dallamore, AltoPartners Global Chairman says: “Working in Australia under the single brand of AltoPartners will provide the team with the powerful benefit of global brand reinforcement, access to global best practice and will provide added benefits to the clients of the firm. In addition, I am delighted that Richard Sterling and Robert Bozek, highly-regarded search professionals, will now be joined by Richard Fortune and Peter Tulau as this will really amplify the impact of AltoPartners Australia.”
AltoPartners is the fastest growing executive search alliance in the world and is ranked within the Global Top 25 of Executive Search Firms that dominates the market. The AltoPartners global presence is currently at 55 offices in 35 countries, with exciting new partner countries set to join in 2017. AltoPartners maintains a strong presence in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. For the complete list of partner companies and territories we cover, please visit www.altopartners.com
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Richard Fortune
- Richard Fortune holds a Bachelor of Engineering and is a seasoned executive search consultant and a board advisor
- He founded the executive search firm Relead Group and prior to that he was a senior consultant with global firms Swann Global and Downing Teal
- Richard will be focusing his executive search efforts on Natural Resources, Infrastructure & Utilities, Supply Chain and Board Appointments
About Peter Tulau
- Peter Tulau has an over 20 year career history with Chandler Macloed and its subsidiary Luminary Search, one of Australia’s largest recruitment and human services companies.
- Peter has tertiary qualifications in Psychology and Labour/Management Relations and has been a presenter on Best Practice Recruitment, Retention and Reward for the Executive Connection and the CEO Institute
- Peter will be focusing on Industrials, Engineering, Infrastructure & Utilities, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Established in 2006 as an alliance between three well-established groups, namely; Accord Group, Leaders Trust International and Oxygen Executive Search, today the alliance covers 55 offices in 35 countries. The AltoPartners alliance has created a distinctive force in executive search worldwide, giving global coverage across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. For more information about the work we do and the regions we cover, please visit www.altopartners.com
Follow AltoPartners on:
LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/companies/altopartners
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AltoPartners1
Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/altopartners1/
AltoPartners Communications & Brand Manager
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 728 0105