Dale Jones, President of Diversified Search, is an experienced and sought-after advisor on leadership issues for Fortune 500 companies.
Previously, he was vice chairman and partner of the CEO and Board Practice at Heidrick & Struggles International, where he consulted with corporate boards and CEOs of leading institutions on human capital issues including recruiting, succession planning, corporate governance, compensation and enterprise risk. He also served as one of the firm’s leaders in the Education & Social Enterprise Practice. From 1999 to 2007, he served as managing partner of the firm’s Atlanta office, and in 2007, he was named managing partner of the CEO & Board practice in the Americas. Dale originally joined Heidrick & Struggles in 1999, following tenure with another leading search firm.
Prior to entering executive search, Dale held a series of positions with increasing responsibility: executive director of Quest Atlanta; assistant vice president of Charitable Giving at Bank of America; and director of development at Morehouse College. He also served as CEO of a global water initiative that provides clean drinking water to villages in sub-Saharan Africa. Dale has also served as a speaker and participant of the World Economic Forum on Africa and the Corporate Council on Africa.
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Morehouse College
- Graduate studies, Atlanta University Graduate School of Business
- Northwestern Mutual, Board of Trustees
- Kohl’s Inc, Board of Directors
- Salvation Army, National Advisory Board Vice Chairman
- Princeton University, Advisory Council & Guest Lecturer, Faith and Work Initiative
- Morehouse College, Board of Trustees