Julie Garland McLellan is a boardroom specialist. As a company director she has the experience of serving on a range of boards within not-for-profit, government, commercial sectors and with publicly listed companies.
She is the author of:
- Presenting to Boards; Practical Skills for Corporate Presentations,
- Dilemmas, Dilemmas; practical case studies for company directors
- Dilemmas, Dilemmas II; more practical case studies for company directors,
- Not-for-Profit Board Dilemmas; practical case studies for directors in the non-profit sector
- All Above Board: Great Governance for the Government Sector
Julie is regularly consulted by the Australian media on board matters and is much sought after as a keynote speaker. Her newsletter The Director’s Dilemma is read in 32 different countries around the world.
Julie has a degree in Civil Engineering, an executive MBA, a graduate diploma in applied finance and investment, a diploma of company directorship and an advanced diploma in company directorship.
Articles mentioning Julie Garland-McLellanThe Director's Dilemma - August 2019 Edition | 01 August 2019
The Director's Dilemma - July 2019 Edition | 04 July 2019
The Director's Dilemma - June 2019 Edition | 05 June 2019
The Director's Dilemma - May 2019 Edition | 07 May 2019
The Director's Dilemma - April 2019 Edition | 01 April 2019
Disrupt your board - ditch old procedures and try something new! | 27 March 2019
No Silver Bullet | 15 March 2019
The Director's Dilemma - March 2019 Edition | 01 March 2019
The Director's Dilemma - February 2019 Edition | 04 February 2019
Directing in a Disrupted World : Thinking the unthinkable? That's what a board should do! | 02 November 2018
Making an Impact with the Board: AltoPartners Australia Workshop - 12 September 2018 | 08 August 2018